Cangene is a fully integrated developer and manufacturer of immune therapeutics. Our first drug, WinRho® SDF, has been commercially available since 1980, and since then we have established a solid track record of developing and commercializing plasma-derived products that address multiple therapeutic areas. Our current product portfolio consists of purified, concentrated antibody preparations (hyperimmunes) with target applications in infectious disease, hematology, transplantation and biodefense. Four of our hyperimmune products are approved in the United States and/or Canada, and three products are included in the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile. We are committed to the safety and quality of our products, the service of our customers, and the interests of our shareholders.
With the re-acquisition of WinRho® SDF and HepaGam B® in the United States our business is now vertically integrated in the United States. We currently market and distribute these FDA approved products and plan to grow this business with additional products, which will further solidify our commercial presence in the U.S. biopharmaceutical market.
In addition to our head office and main manufacturing facility located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, we operate a wholly-owned subsidiary:
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- Cangene bioPharma, Inc., which incorporates our commercial contract-manufacturing services, is located in Baltimore, MD.
- Operate with integrity
- Maintain compliance with regulatory, customer and corporate standards
- Provide customers with safe and effective products
- Value our employees and teamwork, reward and recognize their contributions, and develop their talents
- Innovate in everything, from products to processes
- Drive shareholder value through sustainable and profitable growth