What is Cangene?
Cangene Corporation is a vertically-integrated biopharmaceutical company with operations in Manitoba Canada and in California, Maryland , Florida and Pennsylvania in the United States. The majority of our 600 employees work in the head office location in Winnipeg or in Baltimore at Cangene bioPharma . For additional information about Cangene Corporation please visit the Our Company page.
At Cangene, we are dedicated to the people who depend on our products; our success is driven by the commitment of our people. We seek employees with a passion for excellence and the desire to maximize their potential.
As part of our team, you'll join talented and inspiring colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own. We offer highly diverse career opportunities, a supportive culture, competitive salaries, flexible work arrangements and an extensive benefits package.
If you are an individual who values trust, integrity and teamwork, consider Cangene as your employer of choice.
Cangene Guiding Principles:
- Operate with integrity
- Provide customers with safe and effective products
- Provide our plasma donors with outstanding service and a high level of safety
- Value our employees and teamwork, reward and recognize their contributions, and develop their talents
- Innovate in everything, from products to processes
- Drive shareholder value through sustainable and profitable growth
Positions currently available
How to Submit your Resume
All resumés should be faxed or mailed to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources
155 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
FAX: (204) 275-4021
Resumés may also be emailed to: email@example.com